你個頭 佢條命 我隻腳 | Your head; my foot



「XX你個頭」可以加係字或詞組後表達鄙視語氣去反駁其他人既觀點
Similar to "___ my foot" or "___ my @ss" in English, nei5 go3 tau4  ("your head") can be added to the end of a word/phrase to express contempt and disagreement for another viewpoint. It is considered colloquial and mildly vulgar. 

It's such a productive structure that you can add it to the end of virtually any part of speech: 

動詞 Verb
我想訓一陣先出去 I want to nap a bit before going out.
你個頭!成十一點喇!Nap my foot! It's almost 11 already!

名詞 Noun
BB好慘呀~ Baby is so sad
BB你個頭!幾廿歲人仲扮BB! Baby my foot! You're too old for this. 


形容詞/副詞 Adjective/ adverb
唔好催啦,就得架喇 Don't rush me, I'm almost ready
就得你個頭!少少野搞成兩個鐘 Almost my foot! It's been two hours!

短句/嘆詞 Phrase/ interjection
老細早晨 Good morning Boss
早晨你個頭!而家先返!成十一點喇 Good morning my foot! It's 11 and you just got to work?


想語氣再強D可以用 XX條命 (不過更粗俗)
A more vulgar version would be ___條命 tiu4 meng6 ("life"), as used in the McDull movie: 

跟跟跟 跟條命 唔黎就 取消啦

In fact, it is not uncommon to use a body part to generate insults. 肺 (lungs) has long been used as an insult.  But other than the head and the lungs, I can't think of other non-R-rated body parts used as insults. Can you? 
除咗頭之外,個肺都好無辜咁俾人用黎鬧人,仲有冇其他非三級既無辜身體部位?

Comments